Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthdays and glasses.

My Birthday is on Saturday!
Woot-Woot!
OK so i'm excited!
E-x-c-i-t-e-d-!
(and stuff)
It's going to be EPIC.
E-P-I-C.
i really don't get the point of 
writing these words out but it's sorta fun.
F-U-N.
wow ima geek.
you know with the glasses and everything.

these are SO me.
Joking! i don't have glasses.
Wait yess i do.
Check it.

Boom.

So let's recap.


1. My birthday is on Saturday. ( Like a Boss. )
2. I like writing words out. ( Also like a Boss. )
3. I happen to love those yellow glasses :) ( like a BOSS.)

hope this was satisfactory kyle ;)

BYEE.

2 comments:

  1. happy birfday Gwyn!

    are ya gonna have a party!
    P-A-R-T-Y
    hahaha im satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok good and yeah i think so ;)
    and it's tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete