Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hunger Games

Okay so as you might have noticed,
most of my recent posts have been hunger games related (:
I just wanted to let you guys know,
that that's probably what most posts are going to be about now.
so enjoy.

 






i do not want to lose the boy with the bread.



 

  • Caesar: Katniss Everdeen, girl on fire!
  • Peeta: I was on fire too.
  • Caesar: No.
  • Snow: Here's your crown, Katniss.
  • Peeta: I won the games too.
  • Snow: No.
  • Lionsgate: Here Peeta, have two legs.
  • Peeta: I am only supposed to have one.
  • Lionsgate: No.
Spoiler! Joking.


 



mrs-peeta-mellllark:

follow me for more pictures from the hunger games movies & the cast!
hey there hottie


surf1996:

Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/25481251










forsuretisbefun:

For more Josh Hutcherson, click here :)








whyhowclovely:

holoways:

modernmiracle:

Bookstore, you’re doing it right

HOW AMAZING IS THAT?






pm-panem:

Yeaaaah …!!!

alright. that's probably 100 pictures so i'm done :P





No comments:

Post a Comment