Saturday, August 20, 2011

Half n' Half

So we lost one, and won the other :)
But hey,
I scored two and had a great time :)
------------------------------------
2 Games tomorrow though,
1. 2:10
2. 4:30.
------------------------------------

Anyway thought this was cute :

[me without you is like]
sneaker without laces
geek without braces
asentencewithoutspaces

me without you is like
salt without pepper
steppin without a stepper

me without you is like
a [microphone] without a singer
bee without a stinger
churchbells without a ringer

me without you is like
Big Dan without Little Ann
wolf without its clan
stove without a pan

because

me and you are like
Lilo and Stitch
Abercrombie and Fitch
mac and cheese
thank you and please
bees and honey
[Easter and bunnies]
sleeping and dreams
cookies and cream
scones and jam
green eggs and ham
PB & J
[I'll never go away]
no matter what you say
I'm here to stay
You and me are best friends forever
we'll always stick together
and never say never
forever and ever



<3 GwyMaLaur

No comments:

Post a Comment