Friday, August 26, 2011

This is why i don't share :)



\_/)
( '_')
(> )>o So I was going to give you a cookie...
U.U

....(\_/)
....('_' )
.o<( <) But then I was like;
....U.U

...(\_/)
..(O.O)
. (>o<) I LIKE COOKIES!!!
.. U.U

(\_/)
( '_')
(> )>o Then I said sharing is caring...
U.U

....(\_/)
....('_' )
.o<( <) But then I was like;
....U.U


...(\_/)
..(O.O)
. (>o<) ITS MY COOKIE!!!
.. U.U


....(\_/)
....('_' )
.--<( <) So I eated your cookie.
......U.U

(\_/)
( '_')...............
(> )>#  Then I got you a little waffle.
U.U.......

....(\_/)........
....('_' )...............
..#<( <) But then I was like;
....U.U............

..(\_/)..........
.(O.O).....................
.(>#<) Man, this waffle be looking GOOD!
..U.U..........

.(\_/)........
(^-^)..................
(> <) So, I eated your little waffle too.
U.U

Yeah........

No comments:

Post a Comment