Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chipped teeth

I just chipped one of my teeth eating a sugar baby...
CURSES!
Now i have to go to the dentist and wait like,
 FOR-EV-ER to get it fixed.
Darn.
Whatever...
I'll probably have to miss some school so that's cool with me :)
HAHAHA...
Regardless though i'll have to go to school tomorrow and wait for my mom call school and say
that she wants me to be in the office for an "appointment" which is to get my tooth fixed :)
Hmmmm...
This sucks :\
Okay,
Well i have to find a way to entertain myself and stuff so bye ;)

   <3 GwyMaLaur


3 comments:

  1. k,
    so i'm at the library right now after getting my tooth fixed.
    Awesome.
    For starters i LOVE the library.
    it's great.
    Don't hate.
    Anyway this computer kind of stinks so i have to go :)
    But i just wanted to update and stuff :)
    I'll post more later haters.
    Just joking.
    But i will post later...
    Have a great day :)
    <3 GwyMaLaur

    ReplyDelete