Friday, September 23, 2011

I.AM.A.NINJA.

I wish.
yeah so it's a joke that's going around at school with me and my friend Cole.
Legit.Is.The.Name.
hahah---no.
Just kidding ;)
But anyway tomorrows my friend Mckaylas birthday!
Yay 4 her.
She's on my soccer team and she's a crazy good lefty!
hahaha I swear I call her lightning.
but dont take my word for it.
wait... yes DO take my word for it!
SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIGHTNING!
Yeah i doubt she'll see that ;)

and to show you what i mean by ninja,
i'll show you a picture of what i think i look like ;)



Oh and YES that is in fact a girl.


2 comments:

  1. THAT'S MY OUTFIT, ONLY MINE'S WITH A BLUE BANDANA!! haha, just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! thats so legit we could be like ninja buddies! hahaha
    but yeah my bandanas supposed to be purple but i couldn't find a picture that had one ;(

    ReplyDelete