Saturday, September 10, 2011

Follow up on : "Gotta get to school but i'm wearing High Tops!"

K so the dealio is that i haven't worn High Tops since 1st grade.
I wear converse all the time but they're the low cut one :)
Love them, BY-THE-WAY... <3
So anyway it was kinda a shock when i saw some high tops in my room!
I was like, " what the heck...?"
"where did these come---" and i just stopped and put them on.
They're petty radical.
hahaha used the word RADICAL.
Just deal with it , k?
Hahaha.
But seriously they are like my favorite kind of shoes...
well,
Converse, Vans, &  Nike cleats i guess.
Yeah, represent! hahaha
my soccer team would be proud.... or not ;)
but anyway...
High Tops used to be my word so it
BLEW. MY. MIND.
when i saw them ;)

Oh YES!

Ok well i'm already running late,
 so i have to go... :)

  -GwyMaLaur


1 comment:

  1. ...Dude what were they doing in your room?

    Haha don't you just looove high tops? They're just so comfortable. And freaking awesome :)

    My dad doesn't like them, though. He threw out my green ones. And I found my purple ones today and he's like DIDN'T I THROW THEM OUT????

    Psssshhh. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete